Paranormal Answers Research Team (P.A.R.T.) is bound by our code of conduct, as such please take a moment to read over our code so you can understand how our group works.
-- P.A.R.T. provides services completely free of charge.
-- Our clients' confidentiality is of the utmost importance. Therefore, P.A.R.T. will release case information only with written approval of the client.
-- Trespassing is strictly prohibited within this group. At no time will any member of P.A.R.T. investigate a site without prior authorization.
-- P.A.R.T. will not condone the destruction of property, personal or public, during any investigation.
-- P.A.R.T. draws no conclusions from personal experiences. Conclusions are based on scientific evidence gathered and researched by our investigators.
-- P.A.R.T. does not condone the falsification of paranormal evidence or activity.
-- P.A.R.T. is dedicated to assisting any and all clientele to the best of our abilities.
1. During an investigation, members are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner. This includes professionalism to home and business owners at all times.
2. No alcohol is permitted before or during an investigation. No P.A.R.T. member is permitted to use any form of illegal drugs at any time. If alcohol or drug use is suspected, that member will be immediately and permanently dismissed from P.A.R.T.
3. No perfumes, colognes or other fragrances should be worn during an investigation, as this can interfere with other investigators' senses.
4. Members performing investigations should wear comfortable, but safe footwear and dark, non-reflective clothes. Members should obtain at least one official t-shirt (when available) as it is part of the standard uniform.
5. During an investigation, members will respect our clients' property.
6. P.A.R.T. prohibits members from doing free-lance investigations, either as a P.A.R.T. representative or as an individual. All investigative leads that are generated shall be shared with the group and planning for these investigations shall be decided by all group members.
7. No P.A.R.T. member is permitted to bring guests to an investigation without prior approval. If a guest is permitted to attend, they will also be expected to comply with our bylaws. If they do not agree to do so, they will not be permitted to attend.
8. During an investigation, there will be no smoking inside the location, no horseplay and no profanity. Voices should be kept to a soft conversational level. If you must smoke, please return to your car or a designated area to do so.
9. All members are required to help do field research. Members are required to attend meetings on a regular basis. Any member not able to attend group functions, must notify the founding members in advance. A member without a valid excuse will be placed on probation. If attendance does not improve, the member will be dismissed.
10. Members who are abscent from pre-investigation briefings will not be permitted to participate in that investigation.
11. P.A.R.T. members shall keep all client information and locations confidential unless the client has signed a release form. No exceptions.
12. No P.A.R.T. member shall contact any media source concerning an investigation, client information, event or group information unless it is approved by the founding members of the group and all involved members. This is done to protect the rights, privacy and reputation of P.A.R.T. and its clients.
13. Each member will be required to follow pre-investigation, investigation and post-investigation procedures.
14. All evidence collected as a result of P.A.R.T. investigations becomes property of the group. Any former member that requests the use of evidence collected during their membership period must first obtain permission from the group.